Because we’re an energetic team of smart, committed, and fun-loving innovators, and we’re looking for creative collaborators to help us change the world at our cool new state-of-the-art office.
We work hard and contribute collectively, understanding that we can deliver outstanding, forward-thinking applications for our clients as a team. We specialize in innovative technologies that contribute to the greater good of citizens worldwide, and are always pushing to evolve and grow.
In our over 35 years in public safety, we have help make the world a safer place.
Recently, we’ve expanded to new markets like disaster management, private security, and smart cities.
But our mission remains the same: to save lives.
Are you up for the challenge?
We are looking for someone who is:
- Working experience with Dojo Toolkit, AJAX, JSON, REST
- Excellent problem-solving, verbal and written communication, design, development, and debugging skills
- Passionate about web development
- Fervent about learning (and inventing) new technologies, standards, and techniques
- In software development not just for the money, but because it’s fun
- Self-disciplined, able to work and communicate effectively
- Able to lead and delegate when needed
- Unafraid to ask questions and learn from mistakes
- Eager to solve difficult problems and build new skills and knowledge every day
What you can expect to do
Being hired as a developer at Pulsiam allows you to work on applications that directly help fight crime and make the world a safer place. Depending on your skills and interests, you may do some or all of the following:
- Enhance and maintain browser-based components developed with DojoToolkit, which provide the user interface for interactive real time mission critical applications used by customers worldwide
- Analyze, design, and develop new browser-based user interfaces for new application features as required
- Develop and maintain components which integrate with in-house and third party solutions using technologies such as RESTful web services, Websocket, WebRTC, and SOAP services.
- Develop, maintain, and perform application testing using test suites such as Intern
- Develop and maintain server-side components developed using node.js
- Liaise with external developers in areas of design, progress monitoring, acceptance testing, and final integration with components developed by outside development partners
- Provide technical assistance and support to our first and second level support teams
- Improve our training materials, documentation, and processes
- Enjoy a creative, fun, and fast-paced work environment
A highly competitive salary, including excellent benefits.
Shoot us your resume at email@example.com