Mobile Computer-Aided Dispatch
SafetyNet Mobile is Pulsiam's mobile computer-aided dispatch (CAD) solution. With SafetyNet Mobile, you can access important information from SafetyNet CAD when you're in the field, so you can make informed decisions. SafetyNet Mobile offers:
|Real-time incident updates||Instant messaging between officers and dispatchers||Ability to perform state, local, and federal database queries|
SafetyNet Mobile provides a direct connection to SafetyNet CAD for officers in the field, giving them real-time access to SafetyNet CAD information, including:
|Incident information||Unit information||Hazard information||Location information|
When used with SafetyNet CAD2CAD, SafetyNet Mobile even access information from third-party CAD systems.
First responders can update SafetyNet CAD with where they are and what are are doing. With SafetyNet Mobile, first responders can:
|Quickly and easily perform traffic stops||Check in once arrived on scene||Alert dispatchers when taking a break||Self-dispatch to nearby incidents|
SafetyNet Mobile truly provides fully-featured computer-aided dispatch on-the-go!
View Important Information on the Map
Plot your location and view important information on the map, including:
|BOLO information||Hazards information||Nearby incidents||Other units|
You can even use map options specialized for mobile units, including keeping your unit centered on the map, keeping yourself and your call in view, and viewing all the units assigned to your call.
- Real-time incident updates
- Ability to query CAD, local and regional databases, and the National Crime Information Center (NCIC)
- Friendly graphical user interface
- Configurable toolbars and function keys
- Instant messaging between officers and dispatchers
- Ability to set your own status from the application (e.g., on traffic stop or at lunch)
- Ability to view map without an Internet connection
- Requires Microsoft® Windows® 7 or 10