Reporting and Business Intelligence for Public Safety
SafetyNet Informer is SafetyNet Suite's powerful, ad hoc reporting and business intelligence tool. Browser-based and user-friendly, SafetyNet Informer gives you the ability to view data quickly and easily, so you can make data-driven decisions.
Access Information Easily
Direct access to the SafetyNet database allows users to create comprehensive reports using extensive information from:
And you can access all of this easily from your desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
Build Reports and Dashboards
SafetyNet Informer's user-friendly, browser-based interface lets you build and run reports whenever you need them.
|Access information in any available database so that you can draw relationships between data and connect the dots||Create custom dashboards to view important information at a glance, which is ideal for managing resources and identifying bottlenecks|
|Access to records and data from participating regional agencies with the SafetyNet Automated Records Exchange (SNARE)|
Reports and dashboards are fully customizable – you can drag-and-drop table columns to reorganize a report, and you can easily add and remove information with a simple click of the mouse.
Manage Information Access
Control the dissemination of your SafetyNet application data by choosing who can see it and how to disseminate it.
|Restrict or enable access to features by username or group||Email reports and attachments||Export to CSV, Excel®, HTML, PDF, and other formats|
- Schedule reports to run on an hourly, daily, or monthly basis
- Drag-and-drop table columns to reorganize information in a report
- Preview the report using sample data at any point in the report creation process
- Easily combine data from multiple data sources into a single report
- Export to CSV, Excel®, HTML, PDF, and numerous other formats
- Email reports
- Restrict or enable access to features by username or group
- Use SafetyNet Informer in your browser, without any additional plugins, add-ons, or other third-party components